- I have a great husband (Gman) who does not abuse drugs or alcohol.
- Gman is a great father.
- Our boys (M & C) are smart, funny, responsible, healthy young men.
- Our dog (Tyson) is sweet and protective.
- I have a supportive father and brother.
- My in-laws (every single one of them) are great people.
- We both have jobs when so many do not.
- We still have our home... and even if we don't someday, I will ALWAYS be grateful for this home.
- Gman gave me a heads up about losing online access so I'm scheduling as many posts as possible.
- Thank you, Lord for giving me a positive outlook on life to get me through the rough times.
- Who knows, maybe those reading this (going through tough times of their own) will find the silver lining in their own situation... or at the very least, feel less alone.
Friday, August 6, 2010
I am grateful for everything God has given me. I am very blessed.