I don't like change... I think more so than the average person. I had SO much change as a child I don't like anything rocking my world. I went to several schools, lived in several houses and was tossed between two states. I lived with both parents. I lived with my mom - no dad. I lived with my dad - no mom. (more on that later.... maybe)
Through all the crap that's been going on I am still grateful.
I'm grateful for:
- Hubby, boys and their good health
- Extended family - love you Paulette
- Hubby has a job
- I have a job during the school year
- Our oldest will have a job in the fall
- I had Payton for seven wonderful years
- We have a home
- We have somewhat working vehicles
- None of our utilities have been turned off
- Being chosen by momdot.com as one of their Featured Writers for "CNN Can Shove It Too" - (that's right, I'm tooting that horn)
Just as we do with our children, I believe we do not always like the lessons He teaches us. Just as with our children, those lessons are the best thing for us.
Have a safe and happy weekend.